sid the sloth escapes the zoo

Hello and welcome back to random words strung together in an order that seemingly makes sense. Pineapples? Pineapples. In an ode to failure man, I am writing this at 11:79 PM. Pineapples are meant to be deep-fried before consumption. How does this relate? Yes. Another example:

I like potatoes. 

Potatoes taste good.

Potatoes eat sunlight.

I like potatoes.

I am potato.


Now I'd like to pose a question in response: But are you throughout heaven and earth I alone am the kagurabachi because your nah I'd win or are you nah I'd win because your stand proud you are strong?

If you stick a fork into an outlet, you get shocked. Don't trust me? I dare you to try. 

I hope at this point you're as confused as I am. Stick with me here, watch as I somehow BS my way into connecting this with the Stranger.

I'd like to share with you another poem. It's short and has plenty of meaning.

I watched as my grade plummeted as Mrs. Liamini read this blog post.
Her mind was racing in an attempt to understand what the f*ck she had just read.
Sometimes to truly understand meaninglessness, you need to partake in it no matter the cost.

As long as I graduate high school, I will one day have a job (unless I'm living on the streets as a hobo which is quite likely). As long as I have a job, I will be making money. In that case, what's the point of a mere 10 points in my second quarter AP Lit grade? I can tank it (no I can't). 

In the grander scheme of things, what purpose does this singular grade have if I will die anyway. Humans are but one speck of dust on a slightly larger speck of dust we call Earth in comparison to the grandness of the universe. "For the first time, in that night alive with signs and stars, I opened myself to the gentle indifference of the world." - Albert Camus





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The life of a schadenfreudist

Is text or images more effective in comics?

What makes a monument a monument?